A Brand New MONTH!
We're looking forward towards Summer. And we're hopeful to get the gym back open as soon as the State Allows.
When we do, as always, we're going to be fully committed to offering a Safe and Effective workout. While we don't have all the regulations yet here are some of the things we're going to be implementing:
- limited class sizes (probably 6 or 7)
- Individual space assignments, positioned to keep athletes apart and from breathing towards one another.
- Specific stations for rig work.
- No shared equipment or work spaces.
- Shortened class times to eliminate overlap between classes.
- All the other previously applied cleaning measures in place.
Depending on the regulations and the schedule we'll work hard to ensure that each person can get as much fitness as we can. But these limitations will likely effect how many workouts we get in person. Because of this, we'll be continuing Zoom workouts and at-home variations for the foreseeable future.
20s L-Sit Hold
20 Jack Knives
10 Plank Walks
10 Box Jumps
15 Pull Ups (or Bent Over Rows)
20 Candle Sticks